For our Research & Development (Software) department at our headquarters in Gais (BZ) we are looking for a hardworking, responsible, and motivated individual for a full time position.
- Problem analysis and development and implementation of appropriate solutions
- Implementation of optimization proposals for further development of existing software
- Independent planning, design, and development of new software
- User interfaces design according to our corporate identity
- Coordination and management of projects with internal and external programmers and service providers
- Completed technical education in computer science
- Sound knowledge of C# + Wps /.NET / C++Independent, solution-oriented, and structured work habits
- Organizational and coordination skills
- Experience in the development of CAD software and project management is advantageous
- Proficiency in the English or German language
- Independent work and diverse challenges
- Opportunities for professional and personal development
- Work in a dynamic and motivated team with a pleasant working atmosphere
- Performance-based pay and long-term employment in an international growing company
Can you identify with the job description and would you like to become a part of our team? If you do so, we are looking forward to reading your compelling application via e-mail. Naturally, we assure you absolute discretion.
|Contact person||Catherine Mutzig, Human Resource Management|
|Tel||+39 0474 066 603|
|Application documents||letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (preferably with photo), certificates and earliest possible date of entrance|
Your data will be dealt with conform the law of privacy 675 from 30th June 2003.