It is our goal to inspire dental technicians for our products. To reach this goal, we develop high quality and innovative solutions with individual guidance and training.
To support our customers in France and on the French-speaking islands we expand our country team and are looking for a sales representative. ZIRKONZAHN offers dental technicians from all over the world CNC 5 axis milling units, 3D scanner, software and high-tech materials for dental restorations.
The workplace is located in Gais/South Tyrol (BZ) and the tasks will be carried out in French.
- Contact with clients over the phone as well as personal contact
- Close collaboration with the marketing department and with our local distribution partner
- Autonomous support of existing customers and prospective customers
- Expansion of the market presence in the French-speaking regions and acquisition of new customers
- Order acceptance, preparation of offers and order processing
- Assistance of our clients during company tours, Special Events, fairs and trainings in Valle Aurina
- Professional fluency in French as well as knowledge of further foreign languages (e.g. English, Italian, German)
- Strong communication skills and friendly appearance
- Enjoyment of working with people and the interest to grow into this exciting task
- Independent and structured way of working
- Strategic economic reasoning
- Professional experience in sales is an advantage
- Responsible activities with diverse challenges
- Professional and personal development opportunity
- Working with a motivated and dynamic team
- International, multilingual environment and long-term job security
- International working environment in an economically healthy and growing family business
Can you identify with the job description and would you like to become a part of our team? If you do so, we are looking forward to reading your compelling application via e-mail. Naturally, we assure you absolute discretion.
|Contact person||Catherine Mutzig, Human Resource Management|
|Tel||+39 0474 066 603|
|Application documents||letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (preferably with photo), certificates and earliest possible date of entrance|
Your data will be dealt with conform the law of privacy 675 from 30th June 2003.