To support our customers and expand market presence, we have established offices and education centers in the United States and Canada. We are currently seeking an honest and communicative representative with strong language and organization skills to support our international affiliates.
- Telephone and in-person support of existing customers and new customer acquisition
- Market research and analysis of industry trends
- Close interaction with the Marketing department for planning and implementation of customer events and training
- Creation and processing of customer orders and sales quotes
- Interface between Headquarters and US/Canada branches with possible on-site operations
- Professional fluency in English
- Friendly, sympathetic and communicative temperament
- International sales experience
- Education in business management
- Strategic economic reasoning Self-motivated work ethic
- International environment and long-term job security
- Non-traditional challenges in growing business with South Tyrolean values
- Varied job activities
- Opportunity for further professional and personal growth
Can you identify with the job description and would you like to become a part of our team? If you do so, we are looking forward to reading your compelling application via e-mail. Naturally, we assure you absolute discretion.
|Contact person||Catherine Mutzig, Human Resource Management|
|Tel||+39 0474 066 603|
|Application documents||letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (preferably with photo), certificates and earliest possible date of entrance|
Your data will be dealt with conform the law of privacy 675 from 30th June 2003.