For our CAD/CAM support team in Gais (South Tyrol-Italy) we are looking for an employee with foreign language skills.
You will mainly answer via phone to incoming hardware and software questions from our clients all over the world and occasionally you can travel to the clients for repair works, installation of devices, trade fairs or trainings.
- Very good foreign language skills such as French and/or Spanishas well as a very good knowledge of English
- Good communicational skills and a committed and solution-oriented working method
- Interest in new technologies, hard-and software affinity
- High customer- and service orientation
- Preferably dental technical education
- collaboration in a young, dynamic and highly motivated team
- innovative and safe working environment
- opportunity to develop your skills further professionally as well as personally in a technologically modern workplace
- a modern and long-term workplace
Can you identify with the job description and would you like to become a part of our team? If you do so, we are looking forward to reading your compelling application via e-mail. Naturally, we assure you absolute discretion.
|Contact person||Catherine Mutzig, Human Resource Management|
|Tel||+39 0474 066 603|
|Application documents||letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (preferably with photo), certificates and earliest possible date of entrance|
Au sens de l'art. 13 de la loi 675 du 30 juin 2003 les données que vous aurez fournis seront utilisés uniquement pour ce service d'abonnement.
Termes de la loi sur la confidentialité des données