We support our sales partners in Asia from our headquarters in Gais (South Tyrol, Italy). We are in daily contact with people of different cultures and we foster an open and innovative working environment. Many of our customers and sales partners visit us in South Tyrol to participate in trainings and events, to see production sites and headquarters in order to become acquainted with our tradition and culture.
We are currently seeking an honest and communicative representative with strong language and organization skills to support our international affiliates.
- Further expansion of market presence in Asia
- Independent planning and organization of exhibitions, lecture tours and events
- Evaluation of country-specific trends, monitoring of market participants, as well as derivative strategies
- New customer acquisition Implementation of strategic marketing concepts
- Professional fluency in English
- Education in business management with a focus on marketing
- International sales experience
- Strong organizational skills and independent, accurate and structured working
- Japanese language skills are an advantage and can be applied at this point
- Responsible job with diverse challenges
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Working with a motivated and dynamic team
- Non-traditional challenges in growing business with South Tyrolean values
Can you identify with the job description and would you like to become a part of our team? If you do so, we are looking forward to reading your compelling application via e-mail. Naturally, we assure you absolute discretion.
|Contact person||Catherine Mutzig, Human Resource Management|
|Tel||+39 0474 066 603|
|Application documents||letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (preferably with photo), certificates and earliest possible date of entrance|
Ai sensi dell'art. 13 della legge 675 del 30 giugno 2003 i dati da Lei forniti verranno utilizzati esclusivamente per questo servizio di abbonamento.