Safe planning in implant prosthetics
With the Zirkonzahn.Implant-Planner implant planning software, the cooperation between the dentist and the dental laboratory can be taken to new levels, reconciling the planned aesthetic design of a prosthetic restoration with the planned implant situation (backward planning). Based on digitally merged patient data (such as DICOM data or data from model or facial scans), the dentist can determine the optimal implant position in terms of function, anatomy and aesthetics, taking bone structure into account. The user is guided through the planning process one step at a time, making implant planning an easy task right from the outset and requiring only a minimum of user familiartiy with software procedures. With the data transfer feature the data can easily be send to the dental lab. Here, the surgical guides are made, the restorations, the custom impression trays and/or the models with laboratory analogues. This allows the dentist to receive all components required for an implant case simultaneously (immediate loading). All structures - from drilling stents to the prosthetic restoration itself- can be fabricated using the Zirkonzahn CAD/CAM system. Every step fits in perfectly with the existing Zirkonzahn workflow. The open data-exchange feature allows the use of CAD/CAM systems by other manufacturers or 3D printers to produce surgical guides or models.
- Compatible with DICOM data of any CT /CBCT device; it is possible to track the trigeminal nerve, plans and panoramic section curves with perpendicular sections can be created and disturbing artefacts can be removed.
- Intuitive-to-use application offering step-by-step guidance
- Data transfer function for safe, secure, and reliable data exchange between the dentist and dental technician; at crucial stages during the patient case planning, the dentist’s validation is required.
- Two variants: A basic version for the dental treatment provider that includes all the relevant functional tools for implant planning; a full version in modular design for the commercial or in-office laboratory, that can also be used for the manufacture of surgical guides and impression trays.
- Display and management of DICOM data of any type and from any CT/CBCT device.
- Export of DICOM data as STL files for downstream processing using other CAD software.
- Import of scan data in any format (intraoral, model, facial scans ...); fast and accurate matching with existing DICOM 3D data. The planning of restorations and finding for the best solution when considering the bone structure and the functional/aesthetic position of the denture will be absolutely easy and intuitive.
- Implant libraries for all major implant systems with the matching prosthetic components. In this way it is possible to virtually assess in advance the overall dimensions of the prefabricated parts .
- Export of the planned implant case for further processing by other software (ideally Zirkonzahn.Modlelier) for planning prosthetic restorations and models with laboratory analogues as well as for their fabrication using the Zirkonzahn CAD/CAM systems, CAD/CAM systems by other manufacturers or 3D printers.
Minimum hardware requirements:
|Graphics card:||Nvidia with 2 GB Video RAM|
|CPU:||Intel Quadcore and 3.5 GHz|