We have customers in over 100 countries worldwide. Therefore, good and long-term customer relationships, as well as high-quality products are fundamental for our success. Currently, we are looking for a communicative employee with an economic way of thinking and a proactive work ethic for our country team for Northern and Western Europe at our headquarters in Gais (BZ).
YOUR MAIN TASKS WOULD BE
- autonomous support of existing customers
- expansion of our market presence
- market research, market analysis and market requirements
- close collaboration with the marketing personnel for the organization of events and educational programs
- Possible on-site operation (business trips)
- fluent in written and spoken English
- communicative personality with strong organisational skills
- economic and strategic way of thinking, as well as autonomous and goal-oriented behaviour
- independent, accurate and structured workflow
- work experience in national and international sales is advantageous
- autonomous activity and many different challenges
- possibility of professional and personal growth
- collaboration in a very dynamic, international and motivated team within a pleasant working environment
- performance-related remuneration and a long-term workplace in an internationally growing company
Can you identify with the job description and would you like to become a part of our team? If you do so, we are looking forward to reading your compelling application via e-mail. Naturally, we assure you absolute discretion.
|Contact person||Catherine Mutzig, Human Resource Management|
|Tel||+39 0474 066 603|
|Application documents||letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (preferably with photo), certificates and earliest possible date of entrance|
Your data will be dealt with conform the law of privacy 675 from 30th June 2003.