Due to its corrosion resistance and excellent osseointegration, titanium is considered one of the most health-friendly materials that exist. Unfortunately, up to date it has been very difficult to mill primary structures made of titanium with the CAD/CAM system in a standard laboratory. With the titanium blanks in combination with our CAD/CAM technology it is now possible to increase the added value of your laboratory even further!
It is possible to realize a wide range of indications. These include all types of metal primary structures and restorations, from individual crowns to 14-unit bridges, as well as bars.
With the Titanium Spectral-Colouring Anodizer the titanium structures can be anodised in the desired colour (e.g. golden) and therefore do not shine through even under zirconia restorations. This leads to even more natural and individually aesthetical restorations.
- For the manufacture of any kind of metal framework or restorations as well as of bars.
- Extremely health-friendly and corrosion-resistant
- Increase of the laboratory’s added value due to the possibility of in-house milling
Titanium blanks according to ASTM-Standard
- Diameter: 95 mm
- Available in 6 different heights (from 10 to 22 mm)
- Can be processed with the Milling Units M1 Wet Heavy Metal, M4 Wet Heavy Metal, M6 as well as with the Milling Units M5 and M5 Heavy Metal depending on equipment
- Milling time per unit: between 30 and 60 minutes (depending on milling unit)
Titan 5 95H10
|System / diameter:|