Door Handle Adapter - milled with Zirkonzahn milling machine
Touching door handles with coronaviruses on them can lead to further spread. With the Door Handle Adapter, doors are opened easily without direct hand contact.
You can mill the Door Handle Adapter in-house with your Zirkonzahn milling machine.
- Zirkonzahn milling machine for resin
- Zirkonzahn material blank Temp Basic or Try-In II, height 20 mm
- Door handles with a diameter of 16-22 mm
Here we go:
- Download the milling file here
- Upload milling file in Zirkonzahn.Fräsen software
- Insert resin block Temp Basic or Try-In III H20 in milling machine
- Mill with CAD/CAM Milling bur 2 L, 1,5 L and 0,3 C PMMA
- Remove the door handle adapter from the material block
- Fasten to a door handle with 4 screws (e.g. 2 x countersunk screws M4x12 and 2 x countersunk screws M4x16). If necessary, wrap the door handle with foam rubber or adhesive tape beforehand to protect it.
Milling file available here: