Software for designing milled or printed individual impression trays
The impression tray is a crucial connector between the dental practice and the dental laboratory. Although standard trays are available in various sizes and shapes, their use in implant restorations and for special jaw shapes is limited. The creation of a precise impression tray tailored to the patient’s needs is therefore absolutely essential for open impressions and can offer an important added value for patients with unusual jaw shapes. With the Zirkonzahn.Tray software, impression trays can be individually designed on the basis of model-or intraoral scan data and integrated into any manufacturing process (e.g. 3D printing) independently of the system. The software is intuitive to use; step-by-step instructions can be followed if desired. The tray holders are available in various designs and sizes and can be personalised with one’s own lettering.
Download software now FOR FREE!
- Step-by-step guided, intuitive application
- Open STL data format - compatible with various manufacturing processes (e.g. 3D printing) and systems
- Individual design possibilities (rims, dimensions, stoppers, holes) possible
- Adjustable tool sizes for rapid design and material application
- Various holders and holder sizes can be selected
- Labelling function - Holder can be personalised with lettering
Minimum hardware requirements:
|Graphics card:||NVIDIA GTX760 or Quadro K2200 or higher; latest graphics card driver must be installed|
|CPU:||Intel Core i7|