How to use the scanmarkers correctly
- The master cast should have a soft and removable gingival mask
- Screw the scanmarkers. Make sure that they perfectly rest on the implant analog
- The scanmarkers must not touch the adjacent teeth!
- Shake scanspray before use
- Apply a thin coat of scanspray
- During the scanning of a bridge, all scanmarkers should be scanned at the same time, not separately. Otherwise, when screwing and unscrewing the scanmarkers, the position of the model may slightly change and inaccuracies may arise