The Cobalt-Chrome blanks (non-precious metal) are highly pre-compressed and slightly sintered, which enables the milling of all dental restorations. Thanks to the fact that the raw material has a shrinkage factor of just 7%, its torsional stability during the sintering process is very high. Like this, all milled dental restorations (full arch bridges, single crowns, metal structures, telescopes, bars, attachments) can be sintered with total lack of stresses.
Info: from April 2023, our Sintermetall has a new name: Sinternit.
Properties and range of applications remain unchanged.
Properties at a glance:
- High performance cobalt-chromium alloy
- 100% deformation resistant - no distortions or stresses in the metal structure
- No impurities in the metal structure
- High flexural strength trough seamless material bond and smooth surfaces (final density > 98 %)
- High edge stability
- Your CAD/CAM system does not have to be upgraded
- Oxygen-free sintering in the Zirkonofen 700 Ultra-Vakuum sintering furnace with high vacuum and special sintering adapter (no additional furnace is required) or in the Sinterofen 300S sintering furnace.
- Sintering without shielding gas
- Due to perfect temperature distribution in the furnace, manufacturing up to 14-unit restorations is possible
- Milling time depending on milling unit: ca. 15 minutes
- Electroplating to reduce the grey value of zirconia secondary structures
- Faster than the casting technique
|Sinternit – surface under an electronic microscope|
|Flexural strength of Zirkonzahn’s solid metal (Chrom-Cobalt) after 3-point flexural test|
Flexural strength of Zirkonzahn’s Sinternit after 3-point flexural test
There are two different sintering furnaces available:
- a combination furnace for both zirconia and sinter metal (Zirkonofen 700 Ultra-Vakuum)
- a furnace only for Sintermetall (Sinterofen 300S)
Combustion chamber Zirkonofen 700 Ultra-Vakuum sintering furnace for up to 120 zirconia and 25 sinter metal elements
Combustion chamber Sinterofen 300S sintering furnace for approximately 50 sinter metal elements; sintering 2 full arch bridges or 6 bars in one process