Cementation of a friction coping made from Tecno Med on a Tecno Med Mineral secondary structure
|Tecno Med Mineral||Tecno Med Mineral Tissue||Tecno Med Mineral Dentine|
With Tecno Med Mineral, Zirkonzahn offers an additional metal-free alternative to conventional dental restorations. Due to its excellent characteristics, the thermoplastic high quality resin is particularly suitable for the manufacture of dental restorations. Its high plaque resistance and, above all, its striking biocompatibility, make Tecno Med Mineral to an ideal material for treating patients with allergies.
Tecno Med Mineral is completely resistant to abrasion and discolouration. The semi-crystalline arrangement of molecular chains results in excellent stability and chemical resistance. Furthermore, the resin’s elasticity is similar to human bone and it can be sterilised.
Through the special ceramic reinforcement, Tecno Med Mineral is highly bend and break resistant. With this resin, a wide range of primary structures as well as reduced crowns and bridges can be manufactured.
Thanks to its gingival colour, Tecno Med Mineral Tissue is well suited for substructures with high gingiva. Tecno Med Mineral Dentine enables an easy and natural imitation of bone and dentine colours.
Properties at a glance:
- High quality thermoplastic resin
- Available in three colours: white, gingival and dentine colour
- High flexural strength through special ceramic reinforcement and the semi-crystalline arrangement of molecular chains
- High stiffness at low deadweight and therefore very break-resistant
- Wear-resistant, non-abrasive and chemically stable
- Particularly biocompatible and biostable
Milled with Zirkonzahn CAD/CAM System 5-TEC