Abutments and laboratory analogues or implants are fitted on the master model or in the patient’s mouth and then screwed. If the abutment is fixed on an implant with a flat-angled connection, a frictional connection is created. In the conventional manual way, the two components cannot be separated from each other without sustaining some damage. By using the Titanium Base Extractor this is possible without overstressing the osseointegrated parts.
|The Titanium Base Extractor is screwed into the internal thread of the abutment ...
|... until the bottom of the implant is reached.|
|A further screwing ...|
... ensures a gentle removal of the abutment from the implant or laboratory analogue.
You can find the implant systems, where this is required, in the article overview below.
Properties at a glance:
- Tool for easily removing titanium bases from laboratory analogues or implants
- Different extractors for different manufacturers
- Save and fast removal of the abutment from the laboratory analogue and/or implant without damaging either part
Applicable with the following implant systems:
- Titanium Base Extractor Biotech® 3,0
- Titanium Base Extractor Biotech® 3,6-5,4 (Compatible with Dentsply Sirona® Ankylos® implant system)
- Titanium Base Extractor Camlog® Conelog® 3,3-4,3
- Titanium Base Extractor Camlog® Conelog® 5,0
- Titanium Base Extractor Dentsply Sirona Ankylos 3,5-7,0
- Titanium Base Extractor K3® 2 mm
- Titanium Base Extractor K3® 3 mm
- Titanium Base Extractor NobelActive NP
- Titanium Base Extractor NobelActive RP/WP
- Titanium Base Extractor Tekka® In-Kone®